Staff Software Architect
Rivalta di Torino
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Full Stack Development Engineer who has experience building world-class applications and cloud services. You will have the opportunity to contribute with your creative ideas and energy to developing breakthrough products. You will be working in contact with distributed cloud systems and next generation serverless applications.The development will be from concept to launch stage, ensuring the highest level of quality for our deliverables
Here at Avio Aero, the Development team designs, engineers and implements both on-premise and cloud-native applications to help the Industry release its 4.0 potential. In the past years, we collected data coming from machines, ERP, PLM, custom applications and each digital process that support aircraft engine and parts production planning: as a team, we deal with high-level security aspects to defend military programs and be respectful of customer agreements. By inspiring the introduction of new technologies Each of us will help the business in reaching better results in a continuously changing environment.
More specifically you will be:
• Responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of the applications (starting from API to complex applications - mainly web-based) to let our infrastructures (both on-premise and on AWS) delivery services for our internal needs;
• Working with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility;
• Leading architecture and design of new and current systems, from conception to launch;
• Working in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software;
• A tireless learner that whereas doesn’t possess all the required skills will proactively look for developing them.
• Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field or equivalent
• Sound experience in software development - including significant projects and open source contributions (Github). Proven knowledge, understanding, best-practice sharing and adoption of code writing;
• Strong software development experience, including use of CI/CD pipeline, Docker, orchestration and monitoring tools for complex infrastructures on AWS;
• Significant experience with at least one of the most common front-end framework like Angular, React or Vue is expected;
• Knowledge of computer network fundamentals (the complete ISO/OSI stack) with proven ability to deal with firewall, proxies, dns and computer networks, coupled with ability to work with LDAP, OpenID and security;
• A robust experience/understanding of Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis;
• EU work permit;
• Fluent written and spoken Italian and English.
• PHD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field - relevant publications appreciated;
• Experience in network protocol definition and development and/or in complex infrastructure design and implementations;
• Experience designing and developing SDKs, Web and Cloud services, APIs, contributions to significant open source projects;
• Development and debugging skills using Unix system calls, scripting languages, computer engineering fundamentals;
• Knowledge of high-level professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.