Responsible for programing a feature and or a small feature set. Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or management, beginning to work independently.
1. Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
2. Demonstrate the ability to help team members through pair programming and code reviews.
3. Skilled in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
4. Work on full stack of development, engineering and customization of software and configuration.
5. Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/DevOps and CI/CD.
6. Execute tasks with quality and focus in delivering tasks to meet the product release goal
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering and at least three (3) years of professional experience in Energy Management Software related products or
2. Master’s Degree in Power Systems and added experience in related field is a plus.
1. Work and/or academic experience in Generation Control, Economic Dispatch in Electrical Power Systems and project executions.
2. Excellent programming skills in C/C++ or alike and basic knowledge in FORTRAN. Good understanding of database operations.
3. Hands on Experience in tools such as GitHub, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence.
4. Attitude to deliver on customer needs and commitments.
5. Strong problem-solving abilities and capable of articulating specific technical topics or assignments.
6. Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity.
7. Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com