GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy Hydro
Responsible for driving technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis. Entry level professional positions; includes some team leader positions. Requires good understanding of work routines and procedures. Limited independence in problem solving and decision making.
• Setup project structure (WBS) in SAP and define billing milestones based on contract payment terms;
• Have full knowledge of financial movements pertaining to revenue, margin and cash flow and ensuring information is consistent, approved and reconciled in the SAP & Keops system (consolidate, validate and forecast);
• Prepare accurate and reliable forecast on project cash flow, and PM & Site costs for future months, update in smart sheet & pacing files on weekly basis;
• Consolidate project financials and understand each partner's financial movements. Check, control, challenge and monitor margin movements & cost overruns, support root cause analysis, strongly interface with project directors and relevant functions;
• Prepare project financial summary (margin movements, trading and billing plans) for consolidated Project Review, with significant input from project director and functions. attend quarterly project margin review and present project financial KPIs;
• Work closely with financial and operational functions to proactively assess and manage financial risk, identify potential risks & opportunities & and communicate effectively;
• Assist project directors to solve project issues which may include tax, foreign currency, payment, L/C, insurance, etc.;
• Project account reconciliation on GL and sub-ledger, IG, US GAAP &local GAAP.
• Understand SOX and compliance requirement and ensure revenue and other project indicators are in the line with the rules defined;
• Support project data gathering (Revenue / Margin / Cash flow) and analysis for planning cycles (GPB, Session II, OP, ...);
• Connect and coordinate with different financial interfaces which include Finance Partners, Controllership, FP&A, Supply Chain, CAS, external auditors.
• Bachelor’s degree or above in accounting or business management;
• At least 3 years working experience in large multinational company;
• Fluent English skills (both written & spoken);
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate complex business issues in a clear/concise manner;
• Strong analytical skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change;
• Clear thinking/problem solving: Actively lead projects/process improvements within operations/finance functions;
• Adaptable/Flexible: being open to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, ability to adapt to the change and deliver good performance;
• Confidence/Assertiveness: strong influencing skills;
• Experience for working in a matrix organization in a good plus.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com