Description de l'offre
Rivalta di Torino
The New Product Assembly Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for industrialization activities, of mechanical gearboxes assembly starting from the design phase. She/He will be part of the New Product Introduction (NPI) team and will take full responsibility of the assigned hardware and on the development of the manufacturing process towards the achievement of the process feasibility and robustness, product quality, product cost and capacity sustainment.
· Support design engineers on concurrent engineering activities from the early stages of the project
· Drive the external supplier/s to the definition of the assembly sequence; assist in the tooling design and in the functional verification tests.
· Monitor and manage all the intermediate steps of the processes according to the program master schedule
· Manage intermediate design reviews by involving the supplier/s; check the status of the activities and plan the introduction of the necessary improvements
· On-site Support of suppliers during the assembly phases
· Manage the technical validations according with internal procedures
· Bring new ideas and contribution to the current processes
· Bachelor/Master Degree in Mechanical, Aeronautical, Industrial Engineering or Diploma in Mechanical or Aeronautical studies
· Significant experience in manufacturing, specifically in tooling and fixture design assembly and testing of high precision mechanical assembly; knowledge in gearboxes is a plus
· Ability to read engineering drawings and specifications
· Ability to analyze problems, identify root causes and provide efficient solutions
· Multitasking and able to work in a matrix organization
· Spend about 50% of the working time at the supplier site (percentage may vary in each phase of the project)
· Italian fluent and good English level
· EU work permit
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Prior experience with Lean Manufacturing
AtGE Aviation , we are imagination at work. Whether we’re manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world’s toughest problems. Join us and you’ll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you’ll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it’s the next generation of
ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we’ve got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you’re passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .