GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Turbomachinery Process Solutions
In the commercial phase, the PP is responsible for delivery analysis, slot allocation and risks identification (affecting deliveries) of opportunities, working in collaboration with Strategic Planning & Commercial team, coordinating with different functions for deal convertibility and acting as reference point for the sector assigned.
• Prepare delivery analysis schedule (by project) according to customer requests & internal constraints, highlighting critical path and specific constraints.
• Assure full process compliance to slotting/planning processes for his/her specific region, being primary responsible for deals visibility in planning systems.
• Assess deal convertibility and support linearity process to meet organization sales and contribution margin targets.
• Issue the Project Schedule (First Plan) agreed with OTR functions which is the baseline that sets target dates for the activities for Engineering, Sourcing and Manufacturing.
• Update and review the Project Schedule, to assess and verify the progress, identify current or possible future risks and propose solutions to issues; he/she is also responsible to maintain and regularly communicate to the Planning Coordinator the progress & main schedule risks for each project as well as assure full data quality of baseline and current versions of the plan
• Support the Prj Mgr with all necessary elements to issue the Monthly Report according to contractual requirements.
• Together with Sourcing Fulfillment and Manufacturing Logistic teams, support the shipping process by Shipping Sales Order generation.
• In the post sales project support phase support the Site Operations organization after sales/shipment for data retrieval and issues resolution related to previous project planning activity
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or significant experience in planning activities.
• Supply Chain, Production Planning or Demand Planning experience.
• Good knowledge of Oil & Gas products.
• Good knowledge of planning software platforms (Primavera, MS Project, Oracle ERP).
• Good knowledge of excel.
• Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and respond to urgent requests in a timely manner.
• Ability to effectively interface at various management levels.
Baker Hughes, a GE company. BHGE covers every segment of the Oil and Gas industry as a fullstream company, including upstream, midstream and downstream solutions.
At BHGE we are building a new energy industry by connecting equipment, data, and insights to unleash new levels of performance.
At BHGE we are game-changers with a legacy in revolutionizing the oil and gas industry.
At BHGE we are defining the future of energy.