Description de l'offre
GE Global Operations
Global Operations Financial Planning & Analysis COE
The FP&A team is providing comprehensive financial planning, reporting & analysis to our GE Business Partners in Europe and to our Global Corporate Leadership. Our goal is to streamline processes, create tools & analytical solutions to simplify financial reporting and drive efficiency across the company.
· Building up a financial and operating plan for a real business or a process
· Relationship building with our diverse team members as well as our business stakeholders
· Tackling a project and opportunity to lead and solve problems
· Analysis skills by dissecting big data and connecting the dots to create a meaningful story
· Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects
· Current enrollment in a Hungarian College/University (preferably in finance, business management, economics, and/or accountancy)
· Availability to work minimum 30-40 hours per week
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
· Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities
· Mature and pragmatic personality
· Excellent language skills in English (both oral and written)
· Hungarian mother tongue is a must
· Tech friendly attitude
GE Global Operations is GE's multi-functional shared services organizations focused on delivering better outcomes at lower cost for our businesses and our customers. The strong partnership between Global Operations and GE Businesses creates a collaborative work culture and broadens best practice and industry knowledge sharing across the enabling functions. We believe that by keeping GE customers at the heart of everything we do, we will help GE work smarter, better and faster, allowing GE businesses to be more competitive in the global marketplace.
We are teams of functional process and domain experts, focused on the solutions that deliver results for the company. We think Big, we act as One, We deliver with Speed … so GE Works.