GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Turbomachinery Process Solutions
We are looking for motivated individuals interested in a challenging experience in a multinational environment for a 6 months internship.
The interns will work in projects in the BHGE Finance organization with a real business impact. During the six months he/she will have the opportunity to familiarize with GE Finance processes and methodologies. Ideal candidate has excellent academic records, international experience during the studies and a genuine interest for Finance.
The candidate will be assigned various projects within various finance departments such as the Financial Planning & Analysis department, commercial finance and ad hoc data analysis based on business needs.
As an example one project will be on:
· Working on the development of a company tool to measure financial costs by country, project and corporate risk,
· Closing & Planning sessions: gather and analyze Past due,
· Billing and Collection actuals by Profit&Loss/regions and affiliated legal entities (CLOSING),
· Support on collection of open invoices sitting under Turbomachinery Process Solutions Headquarter.
Key objectives of the project:
· Support on collection of open invoices,
· Disputes projects, establish process of pacing dedicated to small and aged disputes,
· Introduce additional metrics on Dispute resolution (e.g. timing of dispute discovery, resolution timing, No. of outstanding invoices),
· Support data upload and validation for TPS Core,
· Support the parallel monthly closing during transition to the new system.
· Master's degree in Finance from an accredited university with academic excellence or equivalent
knowledge or work experience
· Fluency in oral and written English and Italian
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· EU Work Permit
· Successful candidate will have solid analytical abilities and interpersonal skills as well as project management skill-set.
· International study experience
· Systems knowledge, Microsoft applications (Excel, Powerpoint etc.)
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter@BHGECo , or visit us atBHGE.com .
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .