GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy Global Supply Chain
· Contact suppliers to support PN activation process,
manage supplier data and keep information up to date.
· Act as facilitator and interface with Engineering, SQE,
Manufacturing, Parts, AP and WH to expedite shipments.
· Act as a focal point for Supplier Connect and PMX
supplier onboarding process.
· Place expense Pos.
· AP resolution.
· Generate metrics reports.
· Bachelors' degree in Engineering, Business
Administration or International Relations.
· Fluent English and Portuguese language.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Advanced level in Office (mainly excel).
· Able to navigate in a multi-cultural environment.
· Curious and resilient.
· Analytical mind, organized and data driven.
· Good problem-solving skills.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com