Participate and have an active role in finance of the Services Finance organization. Support the construction of a LATAM $245M sales P&L forecast, financial planning analysis and drive sustainable growth. Understand the role of finance in decision making,
- Support the LATAM Services business to maintain a sustainable growth through analysis and
- Provide full support to the Finance team on their daily activities;
- Automate financial analysis, map and prioritize finance related processes and systems in search
of improvement opportunities and test new ideas;
- Participate in cost reduction projects;
- Report performance and organize presentations.
- At least 1 year of internship availability required;
- Education in economics/business administration/accounting/engineering;
- Pacote Office
- Enjoy working with data base systems;
- Ability to deliver time sensitive programs and work autonomously;
- Clear thinking and strong analytic skills.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com