GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Oilfield Equipment
Work in a global and multi-disciplinary team, develop highly reliable control systems, provide direction and assistance to work group in order to meet assigned objectives.
• Participant in the analysis, evaluation and selection of electrical component using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements
• Select components, address component obsolescence, perform failure analysis, assist with project controls systems and identify improvements for the BOP Control System
• Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments to Engineering Managers and Product Line Leaders
• Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
• Master candidate, major in EE or related.
• Familiarity with control system design and electrical components selection
• Familiarity with controls power distribution and networking technology
• Ability to create technical report, specifications and interact with internal and external customers
• Strong technical aptitude, including applicable engineering tools and systems
• Good team player, ability to work across disciplines, organizations
• "Can do" attitude, embrace challenge with enthusiasm
• Quick learner, self-starter
• Solid oral and written communication skills in English
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.