Engineer Designer – FIXED TERM CONTRACT
The Engineer Designer is a key technical role within the architectural planning team and is responsible for engineering drawings of customer site with detailed plans and specifications (mechanical, electrical, plumbing, etc.) using AutoCAD software. Works closely with the team and other impacted functions to identify and implement optimized solutions. He/she provides support to customers and to sales team by developing of project designs, delivering high quality of engineering drawings.
· Images, design concepts and/or verbal instructions with a specific attention to mechanical, electrical, plumbing, heating, cooling, ventilation and fire protection sides
· Develop engineering drawings, details, technical specification, standards documents, etc. for turnkey project deals
· Control and prepare a project, resolving problems and issue that arise during drafting
· Works with project engineers, equipment planning designers and other team members in an integrated approach
· Maintain high technical quality ensuring that drawings meet customer specifications
· Works with Project Manager of Installation (PMOI) to capture and produce a drawing that captures all equipment requirements for either new or existing equipment installations
· Use Computer Assisted Design ( CAD ), drafting equipment and software to develop designs
· Establish Engineering drawings standards, procedures and techniques to produce and maintain drawings and CAD models
· Understand and interpret all construction documents (architectural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire, security, etc.)
· Ensure all necessary documentation is complete such as engineering prints, related product specifications to allow successful transfer to PMOI or Customers
· Work directly with different business functions and team members to meet serviceability, functional and time requirements
· Comply with EHS regulations and policies
· Participate in general design reviews as required
Quality Specific Goals:
· Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
· Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
· Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
· Knowledge and understanding of GEHC Design Controls Procedures in order to ensure that specified design requirements are met
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical), technical diploma or equivalent experience
· Significant experience in projects drawings; with attention to mechanical and electrical site needs
· Significant CAD experience. Detailed knowledge and highly proficient with CAD
· Demonstrated ability to independently draw conclusions from technical information
· Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
· Fluent both in Italian and English
· Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently toward timely completion of a desired goal
· Creative problem solver and solution developer when presented with conflicting requirements, business demands and technical risks/issues
· Experience working with cross functional teams
· Ability to meet reliability, performance, cost, serviceability, and delivery targets
· Ability to interact with vendors and customers on equipment installation issues as required
· Optional willingness to travel in order to meet business needs
· EU Work Permit
· Bachelor’s degree in Design, Drafting or a related field or equivalent knowledge or experience
· Significant in project hospital drowings
· Excellent teamwork, coordination, and communication skills
· Ability to meet aggressive schedule requirements
· Design experience with medical equipment, global teams, and working in a medically regulated industry
· Knowledge of GE Healthcare environment and products
· Ability to learn new graphic software programs
· Ability to develop unique concepts and solutions for complex products
· Excellent team player that easily adjusts to changing requests and schedules
· Demonstrated ability to effectively balance/prioritize issues
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .
About General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.