As a member of Working Capital Solutions Enabling Systems SME team, you will be responsible for ensuring that WCS monetization system releases will be tested properly and can be deployed safely, without any negative impact on the business functionalities.
· Set up the test scenario’s in the test environment; create clients, load files
· Ensure test-scripts are recorded correctly in the relevant software tool
· Execute any test-scripts required within a timely manner and ensure results are recorded correctly and escalated where needed
· Attend development calls and be able to explain findings in a clear and concise manner
· Work with Functional (Business) owners to ensure new functional requirements are well understood and assist the owners in developing detailed and complete test-scripts
· Assist the Functional (Business) owner at the time of design to ensure development request is consistent with current practices and does not negatively influences other (existing) functionality in the system
· Execute ad-hoc test requests from the different functions
· Act as a super-user of the system and be the first point of contact in your location
· Any other tasks as assigned by manager
· Bachelor degree in statistics, business finance, economics or related field or equivalent knowledge or experience
· Experience with factoring WCS
· Good Factorlink and Monetization Engine knowledge and systems affinity in general
· Experience in working with cross-functional teams
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Proven analytical, problem solving, and process oriented skills
· Good organizational skills - Able to work under tight schedules and consistently meet objectives
· Great attention to detail, while maintaining a results-oriented mentality
· Result driven team player
· Ability to interface with various functions in a multi-cultural environment
· Fluent in English, other languages is a plus
· Strong team player/self-motivated
AtGE Capital we’re not just bankers, we’re builders. Headquartered in Norwalk Connecticut, GE Capital is one of the world’s largest providers of credit and expertise. For more than 1 million businesses, GE Capital provides financing to purchase, lease and distribute equipment, as well as capital for real estate and corporate acquisitions, efinancings and restructurings. GE Capital operates in a number of industries, from airlines, healthcare and energy financing to fleet, franchise and middle market corporate finance. For approximately 80 million consumers, GE Capital offers credit cards and retail sales finance programs. GE Capital is an extension of GE's rich heritage of building and supporting growth, providing customers with insight, knowledge and expertise in addition to financing. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Join us and you’ll find yourself part of a dynamic team full of professional challenges and opportunities.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .