This internship role will be focused on building expertise in Controllership activities as well as offer a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience through challenging tasks and projects. The intern will have to work closely with a global team and interact with various functions on a regular basis.
This role will give the opportunity to take full ownership requiring the candidate to leverage their leadership and organizational skills.
The intern will become an integrated member of the WCS Controllership team.
GE Working Capital Solutions (WCS) is the GE Capital business that leverages the financial solutions and industry expertise of GE Capital to offer Accounts Receivable management on a global basis to GE and its affiliates. We offer a full range of Accounts Receivable management capabilities, including financing and servicing solutions through our world class people, processes and technologies. WCS provides credit and collections services through five Centers of Excellence and over 15 locations globally.
Working on both individual and team assignments, the intern will:
· Become an integrated member of the WCS Controllership team, working on both individual and team assignments
· Support the team located in Milan on the day-to-day activities, such as: preparing and posting monthly entries, preparing local mandatory reporting, preparing accounts reconciliation, assisting the yearly statutory closing processes, supporting AP process (invoices booking and payment, No PO No Pay procedure application)
· Support VAT preparation and filing on Italian entity
· Work closely with other functions to build operational knowledge to support the execution of the daily Controllership activities
· Superior academic achievement; degrees in Finance, Accounting, Business Studies, Economics preferred or equivalent knowledge or work experience
· Demonstrated interest and competency in Finance
· Self-motivated and driven
· Ability to lead and work towards an end goal with strong time-management skills
· Willing to push themselves by working with an extensive network of people and in a diverse environment
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
· Flexible, adaptable and geographically mobile
· Fluent in English and Italian, written and spoken. Any additional European language would be advantageous
· Must have unrestricted authorization to work in Europe
· EU Work Permit
AtGE Capital we’re not just bankers, we’re builders. Headquartered in Norwalk Connecticut, GE Capital is one of the world’s largest providers of credit and expertise. For more than 1 million businesses, GE Capital provides financing to purchase, lease and distribute equipment, as well as capital for real estate and corporate acquisitions, efinancings and restructurings. GE Capital operates in a number of industries, from airlines, healthcare and energy financing to fleet, franchise and middle market corporate finance. For approximately 80 million consumers, GE Capital offers credit cards and retail sales finance programs. GE Capital is an extension of GE's rich heritage of building and supporting growth, providing customers with insight, knowledge and expertise in addition to financing. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Join us and you’ll find yourself part of a dynamic team full of professional challenges and opportunities.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.
2578 vacancies open at General Electric
Offerte di lavoro e stage
- Offerte di lavoro a Roma
- Offerte di lavoro in Auditing / Contabilità
- Offerte di lavoro Auditing / Contabilità a Roma