In a lean manufacturing environment, the CNC machine Operator will be involved within the production area and the candidate will be responsible for turning and/or milling operations on Frames and Cases
As CNC machine operator, you will:
· Operate a variety of manual and/or CNC machine tools to produce products that meet required specifications, working according to the standard work.
· Interpret written specs and Manufacturing instructions
· Comply with all applicable quality, health, safety, and environmental directives and regulations.
· Complete required documentation with accurate information such as routers, labor reporting, checklist, and inspection reports.
· Refer to appropriate person(s) e.g. supervisor or technical experts when issues arise and collaborate in correcting errors
· Verification of the conformance for finished work piece to specifications, using precision measuring instruments
· Handling and lifting operations with cranes
· Suggest ideas in support of continuous improvement
· High School Diploma and experience as CNC machine operator (vertical lathe and milling center)
· Knowledge of cutting tools, processes, hand tools and equipment
· Ability to read and understand engineering drawing & specifications
· Availability to work on 3 shifts and extra-time work
· Ability to work within a team
· Proactive approach with positive “can do” attitude
· Knowledge and ability to use precision measuring instruments
· Good knowledge of Italian and English
· EU Work permit
Previous working experience as machine operator (manual and/or CNC machine tools)
Appropriate communication skills
At GE Aviation, we are imagination at work. Whether we’re manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world’s toughest problems. Join us and you’ll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you’ll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it’s the next generation of
ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we’ve got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you’re passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.
2467 vacancies open at General Electric
Offerte di lavoro e stage
- Offerte di lavoro a Roma
- Offerte di lavoro in Ingegneria / Gestione di produzione
- Offerte di lavoro Ingegneria / Gestione di produzione a Roma