CLINICAL EDUCATIONAL SPECIALIST CT - APPRENTICESHIP
The role is responsible for providing formal technical and clinical training on CT to customers: radiologists, radiographers, physicists and bio-medical engineers. Responsibilities include on-going post-sale customer support, on-site clinical visits for education sessions. Responsibilities will include also product demonstrations during pre-sale activities.
· Provide technical and clinical information to customer by demonstrating the full range of product features and benefits
· Develop, coordinate and deliver product training to customers on software and applications of the CT portfolio of scanners and post-processing workstation
· Monitor and control customer satisfaction through continuing education trainings, optimization of the performances of the CT equipment utilized by users
· Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing CT product demonstration and workstation promotion as well as customer training
· Use product knowledge to assist commercial and marketing teams in developing sales tools
· Provide post-training reports, regular feedback on customer satisfaction and needs to the internal Sales and Service organization
· Degree as Radiology Technician or Biomedical Engineer or equivalent knowledge or work experience
· Easy to establish relationship with people, open and flexible to work outside of the office
· Willingness to travel extensively within your specified geographic region as well as to nationwide for trainings, sales meetings and tradeshows
· To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record
· Solid problem solving skills (ability to manage and resolve conflict, communicate issues and propose solutions to both internal team members and external customers)
· Proven professional business acumen (experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process)
· Self-motivated, willingness to take the initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and take actions to improve
· Team oriented with a customer satisfaction mindset
· Ability to multi-task effectively and manage multiple priorities at one time
· Strong presentation skills (public speaking and lecture experience desired)
· Ability to communicate effectively using local language
· Fluent in English and Italian
· EU Work Permit
· Experience in clinical scanning skills in specific modality
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .
About General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.
2467 vacancies open at General Electric
Offerte di lavoro e stage
- Offerte di lavoro a Roma
- Offerte di lavoro in Commercio / Vendita
- Offerte di lavoro Commercio / Vendita a Roma