GE Global Operations
Global Operations Account Receivables Center of Excellence
Provide support to the GO Italy Accounts Receivable Team. Familiarize with the Accounts Receivable policies, processes and methodologies. Including working, on a daily basis, in a global, multicultural company.
· Supports Field AR Specialists in all activities that cannot be performed remotely
· Works with colleagues to ensure all Cash Application tasks are performed the same day.
· Ensures Cash collected file is kept up-to-date
· Retrieves documentation and deals with public portals.
· Analyzes receivables data for all portfolios and produces reports
· University degree (Laurea), completed or in progress or equivalent knowledge or work experience
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook
· Excellent organization and computer skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Italian mother tongue, fluent in English
· EU Work Permit
· Attention to detail; accurate and well organized
· Strong problem solving and mathematical skills
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and continually meet deadlines
Global Operations is GE’s multi-functional shared services. We operate worldwide, transfer knowledge and work with every GE business to make our company simpler, better and more customer-focused. Our culture promotes innovation, knowledge sharing, and collaboration in an open office environment that has leaders both sitting and working alongside their team. We’re looking for entrepreneurial problem-solvers who are passionate about exploring new, efficient ways of working, while gaining exposure across multiple industries. Join the team and help us deliver tomorrow’s GE, today. Find out more athttp://www.ge.com/careers/global-operations/cincinnati
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .