As a Support and Maintenance Engineer, you will manage several support and maintenance contracts related to Government Solutions. The main contract to be managed will be based in Italy. You will ensure customer satisfaction, the respect of contractual commitments and the fulfillment of Service level agreements (SLA). You will be involved in technical support for incidents, problem and change management on the complete solution.
A week in the life of a Support and Maintenance Engineer
· You will be the customer interface on site (frequent visits to be planned) and the main interface for the complete S&M contract.
· You will follow the customer contract by managing all contract requirements (Maintenance preventive, reporting, new release delivery, meeting...), by providing reporting on the activity (weekly, monthly, committee, KPI, SLA report…), and managing contract renewal and new offers proposals with sales.
· You will perform Level 1 and 2 support, including assistance in customer premises and also collecting log files/incident information about CAFIS system.
· You may perform some application administration - execution of standard application administrator actions including CAFIS logs tracing, application start-up, application shutdown, application switch from CU to BCU, application switchback from BCU to CU.
· You will manage the incidents follow up in respect with the SLA, define appropriate procedure to solve them, define the root cause and manage escalation if needed.
· You will manage third party contracts, communication and performance monitoring if any.
· You will transfer the problems to Gemalto Level 3 or third party if needed, in respect with Gemalto process.
· You will be able to test and install changes on customer sites and perform the acceptance of the delivery.
· We will manage actions defined in the contract such as preventive maintenance or software new release installation.
· You will provide internal reporting of the account activity and profitability and manage the contract regularly in Gemalto tools, in respect with Gemalto process.