SAP Consultant who can drive the Functional/technical aspects for the successful delivery of SAP Profitability and Performance Management (PaPM) implementation projects based on SAP HANA.
As a consultant:
· Need to assess, design and develop a working SAP PaPM solution for our global clients.
· Analyze client business processes and build models as per requirement across all industries.
· Creation and performance optimization of PaPM models in various areas (Cost/Revenue allocations, Profitability analysis, Top-down allocations and distributions).
· Translate functional requirements into solution design.
· Design of functional and technical concepts in SAP PaPM .
· Perform What-If analysis on important business derivers for profitability analysis and decision making.
· Data modelling, ETL, Training and Knowledge transfer.
· Interact and communicate with the Onshore Process leads and in some cases the end client as well as part of the implementation cycle
· Proficient in Solution design and implementation of SAP PaPM.
· Sound knowledge in build and extend models, allocation/calculation functions, performing ad-hoc simulations etc.
· Experience in implementing various functions required for data source integration, data import and data enrichment.
· Sound knowledge on the General architecture and best practises.
· Strong SAP HANA skills are required.
· Must have worked in at least one / two End to End SAP implementations
· Very strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as a distinct willingness to learn.
· High level of customer orientation and service-based attitude, being used to a self-dependent approach to work.
· Strong communication skills as well as the ability to work in a global team.
· Consultant / Senior Consultant who can drive the functional and technical aspects of SAP Banking / Bank Analyzer
Your client responsibilities:
· Need to work as a team member to assess, design and solution a working SAP Bank Analyzer solution for our global clients
· Interface and communicate with the onsite Process leads and in some cases the end client as well
· Completion of assigned tasks on time and regular status reporting to the lead.
We are looking for the candidates with the following: (Qualifications)
· BE/BTech/MCA with a sound industry experience of 3 to 6 Yrs
You will need to have:(Core Competencies)
· SAP SDL (Source Data Layer), SAP SDA (Source Data Aggregation)
· SAP CVPM (Calculation and Valuation Process Monitor)
· A Senior Consultant has 2-6 years of relevant experience on the special subject of 3-8 years of experience in similar SAP areas (like SAP Insurance, CFM, Treasury, Real Estate). He/She has worked on 2-4 similar projects previously and took over already leading roles in other projects or has proven its value through a long term membership to the project (2+ years) to the client.
· A Senior Consultant has significant banking process know how can fill the role of a team lead for 3-7 persons.
· Planning, preparing and leading Customer Workshops and is overseeing wide areas of Solution Design
· Experience in Banking
· Prior Client facing experience.