The Covid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better working world, has never been more important. Life at EY has been transformed dramatically but our strong culture of flexible and remote working has helped EY people navigate new ways of working and remain connected with each other and our clients.
A better working world truly starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Now more than ever we need talented people from diverse backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better.
We are looking for a Facilitator (Primary Schools) to join the Community Impact Services team on the Central Coast. This role is offered on a part time basis, 30 hours per week over 5 days on a maximum term contract until June 2021.
This exciting role is focused on the delivery of an award-winning financial literacy program to primary school-aged students. It is the largest face-to-face program of its kind in the world, aimed at equipping young people with basic money management skills and financial knowledge to set them up for their futures.
The Community Impact sub-service line design, develop and implement large-scale behaviour change, education and community programs, on behalf of both corporations and governments, and evaluate the outcomes and impact of programs designed to drive a social benefit.
Your key responsibilities
· Deliver world class financial literacy workshops to primary school-aged students across the Central Coast area (including surrounding rural areas)
· Build and maintain successful relationships with schools to ensure continued partnerships
· Achieve KPIs related to workshop quality and evaluation feedback
· Act as an outstanding brand ambassador for our client
Skills and attributes for success
· Previous experience in presenting, teaching, educating or performing; ideally to primary school age groups although this isn’t essential
· Ability to engage, inspire and motivate school-aged audiences through face-to-face mediums
· Must be able to quickly learn and retain content for presentations
· As a Facilitator, you must hold a valid and current Working with Children Check, as well as a valid driver’s license, access to your own car and compulsory third-party insurance.
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Experience with behaviour management and the ability to problem solve on the fly
· Strong administration skills with great attention to detail and the ability to follow processes
· A purpose and values driven attitude – you want to be a part of something good
· A self-motivated attitude, with the ability to work independently and remotely
What working at EY offers
We offer a comprehensiveTotal Rewards package that can be tailored to your individual needs, to give you the freedom to manage your role in a way that’s right for you. This includes;
· a variety of flexible working and leave arrangements
· personalisedcareer development including coaching and support to help you build your career and access to formal learning so you can develop the skills you’ll need to thrive in the future
· a range of tools and benefits to guide and support your health and wellbeing throughout your entire EY career
At EY, we hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. Through our inclusive leadership behaviours, a variety of internal networks, flexible working and mentoring programs, you will have the support and flexibility to build an exceptional career.
EY is committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process for people with disability. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application firstname.lastname@example.org or phone+61 3 8650 7788.
We understand the importance of social distancing at this time so our recruitment and onboarding process will be managed virtually so we can continue to prioritise the safety and wellbeing of EY people, clients, guests and the broader public.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2020 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.