· Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
· Join an award-winning organisation recognised for its D&I initiatives
· Take control of your learning with our personalised L&D platform
We are looking for an Executive Assistant within the Core Business Services team, located in our Perth office. This role is offered on a flexible full-time basis.
Your key responsibilities
· Extensive diary management
Event management and coordination
Booking interstate and overseas travel and accommodation as required
· Booking internal and client meetings including arranging meeting rooms / catering
· Preparing and processing expenses and AMEX in compliance with firm policies and guidelines
· Compiling, updating and maintaining client contacts, mailing lists and activities using CRM
Skills and attributes for success
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Ability to understand and/or learn account management
· Intermediate skills in Outlook and CRM Capability
· Strong and mature approach to clients and stakeholders
· Experience booking overseas travel arrangements
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· High attention to detail in document support and consistency of output in all areas, and specifically with a high volume of document formatting
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Effective problem-solving abilities
· The ability to understand professional pressures and remain calm and resilient under these circumstances
· Exceptional time management and organisational skills
Who are Core Business Services?
The EY Core Business Services (CBS) team help support the business enablement functions that help keep EY running and maintain its success! As a CBS professional you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional client services, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability.
Areas within CBS include the General Counsel’s Office, Finance, IT, Talent, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management. Join us and be a valued and important member of the team!
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
· formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times
career and learning development e.g.EY badges , career mentoring
an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
Who we are
EY is aninclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or +61 1800 017 666.
Make your mark. Apply Now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.