· Variety of work and career development opportunities
· Join an award-winning organisation recognised for its D&I initiatives
· Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
We have an exceptional opportunity for an Executive Assistant in the Brisbane office supporting our Executives in Advisory and People Advisory Services.
Join our vibrant Brisbane EA Community where you will be given opportunities to develop your career through a broad scope of experiences, mentoring and formal learning, an on-boarding coach and a “buddy”.
That’s how we develop outstanding EAs to deliver on our promises to all of their stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Your key responsibilities
· Manage heavy, comprehensive and diary management keeping proactively one step ahead.
· Arrange complex travel arrangements involving international meetings, travel and accommodation across various regions and time zones including detailed itineraries.
· Coordinate events for your client group as required, following the firm's guidelines around event management
· Liaise professionally with EY Leadership and internal and external stakeholders
· Have the ability to quickly understand your stakeholders key contracts
· Manage document administration related to meetings including documentation collation and printing, agenda preparation and circulation of pre-reading materials
· Build good relationships with clients and their executive support
· Proactively and autonomously maintain documents including presentations, emails, agendas and papers for meetings with minimal oversight or direction.
· Manage matters of a highly confidential nature with maturity and integrity.
Skills and attributes for success
· A highly confident individual with strong experience in dealing with Senior Leadership
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport easily and quickly.
· High level of attention to detail, quality and consistency of output.
· A proactive self-starter who can manage a high volume of work remaining calm under pressure.
· Good intuition and the ability to work independently with minimal direction. Ideally, you’ll also have
· Ability to understand professional pressures and remain resilient under these circumstances.
· A mature person, willing to take ownership of all aspects of the role.
· Experience in a professional services environment is highly regarded.
Who are Advisory?
Our Advisory service line focuses on helping clients to improve their performance and manage their risks more effectively. From an improved finance function, enhanced supply chain, or superior customer experience, EY teams are able to offer added value and turn our client’s strategy into reality! This is why Advisory is the fastest-growing service line and an energetic, fast-paced environment. Learn more about Advisory here -https://www.ey.com/au/aboutadvisory
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
· formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times - https://www.ey.com/au/eyflexibility
· career and learning development e.g. EY badges ( https://www.ey.com/gl/eybadges ), career mentoring
· an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
Who we are
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer ( https://www.ey.com/au/eydiversityInclusion ) offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 1800 017 666.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.