Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY's growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
Join our Enterprise Support Services (ESS) team and you will provide comprehensive, quality administrative and support services for all of our EY member firms. Our ESS professionals span a wide range of vital roles, from administrative support to facilities management, creative design, tax return processing, file management and emergency preparedness.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That's how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
As an Executive Assistant, you'll provide diversified administrative support to a variety of client-serving and Core Business Services (CBS) professionals, including partners and directors. You may also support service line or engagement-specific teams. In this role, you'll call on your experience, skills and knowledge, and maintains a current understanding of firm policies, procedures and practices.
In addition, you may also collect, compile and analyze moderately complex data, and coordinate projects and deadlines directly or through others. You'll work independently, with limited supervision.
· Manage calendars and schedule meetings. Use the 'scheduler' feature for arranging group calls/meetings.
· Use firm travel and meeting tools. Follow policies and procedures to make travel/meeting arrangements. Confirm details and create itineraries.
· Apply EY's branding and correspondence guidance, to format/edit letters, reports, and correspondence from draft to client-ready stage. Become knowledgeable of firm mailing/delivery processes.
· Maintain documents on appropriate file servers and repositories. Learn and adhere to EY's records retention policies.
· Proactively develop relationships with key internal/external client contacts, gaining recognition as a team resource.
· Help with project plans for small project teams, in local and virtual team settings.
· With guidance, may manage certain administrative aspects of client engagements.
· Collaborate with colleagues to recommend most cost-effective ways to complete tasks. Apply and share knowledge gained about work processes, resources, and structure and business of the firm/service line/functional group.
· Develop and demonstrate solid knowledge of firm-wide and service line-specific tools, processes, and databases. These include the Standard Tracking and Reporting System (STARS), Global Tool for Acceptance (GTAC), Global Accounting and Auditing Information Tool (GAAIT), Tax Practice Guidance & Tool (TPG&T), eDocs, and internal accounting tools such as iClick and Global Financial Information System (GFIS).
· Use EY's core technology applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Lotus Notes. May act as a knowledge resource in one or more of these programs, and train others.
· Resolve straight-forward to moderately complex problems and issues, under general supervision.
· Use appropriate judgment and knowledge of firm policies, when sharing sensitive information.
· Handle administrative details and routine issues independently, and take responsibility for completing these on time, to a high quality.
· Proactively notify the appropriate individual on issues of quality, confidentiality, or risk.
· Collaborate with colleagues to understand client needs and requirements. This will include working with virtual teams.
· Anticipate and respond to changing situations. Encourage and help others to do the same.
· Effectively manage conflicting priorities. This involves organizing your workflow, and teaming with colleagues to accomplish tasks and balance workloads.
· Develop and demonstrate a solid working knowledge of the firm's structure, service lines, key personnel, and policies and procedures.
To qualify, candidates must have:
· Associate's degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
· A minimum of 3+ years of related experience.
· English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication.
· Effective interpersonal skills, with an ability to interface with personnel at all levels.
· Strong attention to detail, and a commitment to quality.
· Proficiency with automated calendar management tools, e.g., Outlook
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.