As part of our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability.
As an Executive Assistant, you’ll develop your skills by providing comprehensive, quality administrative and support services for all of EY employees and clients. Your experience in business communication will help you to build effective relationships with important stakeholders and senior leaders. You’ll have autonomy and clear responsibilities, working in our friendly, collaborative environment. Your talents will be respected and you’ll be supported in developing the career path you choose.
Your key responsibilities
· Billing procedures
· Verbal and written communication with clients on administrative matters
· Wide array of administrative matters
Skills and attributes for success
· Strong communication, presentation skills
· Initiative, attentive, organized and flexible
· Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks
· Ability to work in a team and learn quickly
To qualify for the role you must have
· Higher education
· Fluent English, Ukrainian, Russian
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Work experience as Executive Assistant in professional services company is a plus
· Good computer skills (MS Word, Excel)
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.