Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY's growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
Join our Enterprise Support Services (ESS) team and you will provide comprehensive, quality administrative and support services for all of our EY member firms. Our ESS professionals span a wide range of vital roles, from administrative support to facilities management, creative design, tax return processing, file management and emergency preparedness.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That's how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The Executive Assistant (EA) provides diversified administrative support to a variety of client-serving and Core Business Services (CBS) professionals, including Partners through Directors and other rank appropriate professionals. May also provide administrative support to service line or engagement-specific teams. The EA uses experience, skills and knowledge and maintains a current understanding of organizational policies, procedures and practices. The EA may also collect, compile and analyze moderately complex data; and may coordinate projects and deadlines directly or through others.
· Manage calendars and schedule meetings/events. Use scheduling assistant feature for arranging group calls/meetings
· Effectively use firm travel and meeting tools, follow policies and procedures to make travel/meeting arrangements, confirm details and creates itineraries
· Effectively prepare weekly time and expense reports as required; follow policies and procedures, resolve auditor inquiries and engagement code reclassifications
· Apply firm branding and correspondence guidance to format/edit letters, reports, and correspondence from draft to client-ready stage; become knowledgeable of firm mailing/delivery processes
· Maintain documents on appropriate file servers and repositories, learn and adhere to EY records retention policies
· Proactively develop relationships with key internal/external client contacts, gaining recognition as a team resource
· Effectively assist with project plans for small project teams in local and virtual team settings
· With guidance, may manage certain administrative aspects of client engagements
· Collaborate with colleagues to determine and recommend most cost-effective solutions for completing tasks. Apply and share knowledge obtained about work processes, resources, structure and business of the firm/service line/functional group
· Develop and demonstrate solid knowledge and support of firm wide and service line-specific tools, processes, and databases such as CRM/InterAction, Global Tool for Acceptance and Continuation (GTAC), Global Accounting and Auditing Information Tool (GAAIT), Tax Practice Guidance & Tool (TPG&T), eDocs, and internal accounting tools, e.g., iClick, Global Financial Information System (GFIS), Global Time & Expense (gT&E), AP Request.
· Effectively use the firm's core technology applications, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lync, SharePoint and Outlook. May also be considered a knowledge resource in one or more of these programs and be requested to train others who are less skilled.
To qualify, candidates must have:
· Excellent use of grammar and punctuation
· Effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written); able to interface with personnel at all levels
· Skillful attention to details and self-assurance of quality of work performed
· Collaborate with colleagues to understand client needs and requirements, including working with virtual teams
· Proactively leverage and share knowledge with colleagues
· Anticipate and proactively respond to changing situations. Encourage and enable others to do the same
· Effectively manage conflicting priorities, organize workflow, and team with colleagues to accomplish tasks and balance workloads
· Develop and demonstrate solid working knowledge of firm structure, service lines, key personnel and organizational policies and procedures
· Display working proficiency of automated calendar management tools, e.g. Outlook and various IOS and Android mobile devices.
· Receive limited supervision, more often work independently
· Associate's degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience
· 3 years of related experience
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.