We are the only professional services organisation who has a separate business dedicated exclusively to the financial services marketplace. Join Financial Services (FSO) and you will work with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global perspective. Aligned to key industry groups including asset management, banking and capital markets, insurance and private equity, we provide integrated advisory, assurance, tax, and transaction services.
EY’s Performance Improvement Advisory professionals bring a wealth of experience in working with major financial institutions to align their operating model and infrastructure to their business’ strategic objectives. We assemble the right multi-disciplinary teams, use consistent and proven global methodologies and tools, and draw on the full breadth of EY’s global network, to deliver value and trusted advice to the clients. The key service offerings cover finance function transformation, customer and distribution effectiveness, operations, shared services / outsourcing support, performance management, program advisory, enterprise intelligence, risk management and regulatory change.
About the role
Enterprise Architects drive & innovate EY’s technology agenda, by providing sustainable & leading-edge digital technology solutions, living EY’s core values, and positively influencing our culture more widely through the collaborative engagement of other internal teams to deliver leading practice across digital strategy, innovation, customer experiences and digital operations.
Enterprise Architects work in close partnership with multi-disciplinary team members to deliver project objectives through linking business strategy to technology capabilities, structured planning while being customer led, leveraging best practice delivery methods (Agile, Lean, etc.) to determine the right fit, and to deliver sustainable & leading-edge solutions with our clients. They should be well versed in banking/insurance technology stack, Enterprise Architect methodologies (i.e. TOGAF, COBIT) and tools (MEGA).
Enterprise Architects are expected to lead business development efforts in the areas of technology solutioning (application & technical), working alongside Business and Technology Consultants and strategists to develop technical solution (technical and solution architecture). The role would be in charge of leading and providing QA for technical feasibility studies & functional design and specifications, developing the end to end technical solution & scope, implementation roadmap, project planning & costing for the technology components.
As part of the team, the Enterprise Architect would be sharing and developing other members of the team in equipping them with the fundamental digital technology know-how and knowledge. The Enterprise Architect is expected to contribute to the team and EY’s thought leadership in leading edge digital technologies out in the market.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Understanding client landscape and identifying opportunities to improve client’s business functions and support future goals
Create business architecture models that reflect strategies and goals
Evaluate systems engineering and integration architecture across client landscape
Identify and provide solution options for optimization of costs and investments in the client’s business, at the same time skilling up the workforce to support future growth
Provide business architecture and systems processing guidance
Create and implement business vision and multi-year roadmaps, as well as delivering them
· You have an advanced degree relevant to Computer Science, Software Engineering or related disciplines
· Knowledge of major technology vendors in Financial Services.
· Experience in consulting preferred.
· Active practitioner of one or more of the Enterprise Architecture methodologies (e.g. TOGAF, COBIT)
· Feel excited working with multiple parts of the businesses across Financial Services industry, solutioning and delivering complex digital solutions regardless of how it is being delivered (Prototype, POC, Waterfall, Agile)
· Always look at complex problems methodically and never be deterred by them, breaking them down and solving them piece by piece and still not lose sight of the overall ‘big picture’
· You are known for your ability to design and provide E2E solution in the technology space
· You have deep interest and passion in disruptive technology, it drives you and you find personal satisfaction in realising these technologies being always the pioneer in your field of work
· You believe in building a great team which supports each other with multi-disciplinary skill sets. Building team moral and nurturing leaders should be second nature to you
· You exude leadership qualities
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. We also offer you:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
Want to get to know us better?
Become a fan on Facebook: facebook.com/EYCareersSingapore
Follow us on Instagram:instagram.com/EYSGCareers
Connect with us on LinkedIn: bit.ly/EYLinked_Careers
Watch us on YouTube: youtube.com/ernstandyoungglobal