At EY, our purpose is to build a better working world for our clients, our people and our communities. We strive to help create a legacy of improved business performance, confidence and trust. We believe that clients need consultants who can take a broader view to find opportunity in a world that's as exciting as it is unpredictable and uncertain. The better business works, the better the world works.
About the role
Enterprise Architects drive & innovate EY Digital’s digital technology agenda, by providing sustainable & leading edge digital technology solutions, living EY’s core values, and positively influencing our culture more widely through the collaborative engagement of other internal teams to deliver leading practice across digital strategy, innovation, customer experiences and digital operations.
Enterprise Architects work in close partnership with multi-disciplinary team members to deliver project objectives through linking business strategy to technology capabilities, structured planning while being customer led, leveraging best practice delivery methods (Agile, Lean, etc.) to deliver sustainable & leading edge digital-first solutions with our clients. They should be well versed in banking/insurance technology stack, Enterprise Architect methodologies (i.e. TOGAF, COBIT) and tools (MEGA).
Enterprise Architects are expected to lead business development efforts in the areas of technology solutioning (application & technical), working alongside Digital Consultants and strategists to develop technical solution (technical and solution architecture). The role would be in charge of leading and providing QA for technical feasibility studies & functional design and specifications, developing the end to end technical solution & scope, implementation roadmap, project planning & costing for the technology components.
As part of the team, the Enterprise Architect would be sharing and developing other members of the team in equipping them with the fundamental digital technology know-how and knowledge. The Enterprise Architect is expected to contribute to the team and EY’s thought leadership in leading edge digital technologies out in the market.
· You have an advanced degrees relevant to Computer Science, Software Engineering or related disciplines
· Knowledge of major technology vendors in Financial Services.
· Feel excited working with multiple parts of the businesses across multiple industries, solutioning and delivering complex digital solutions regardless of how it is being delivered (Prototype, POC, Waterfall, Agile)
· Always look at complex problems methodically and never be deterred by them, breaking them down and solving them piece by piece and still not lose sight of the overall ‘big picture’
· You are known for your ability to design and provide E2E solution in the digital space, as an enthusiastic digital architect
· You have deep interest and passion in disruptive technology, it drives you and you find personal satisfaction in realising these technologies being always the pioneer in your field of work
· You believe in building a great team which supports each other with multi-disciplinary skill sets. Building team moral and nurturing leaders should be second nature to you
· You exude leadership qualities
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. We also offer you:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.