Description de l'offre
Amazon is building the next-generation of game services and tools. Our mission is to re-invent game development for the future of cloud-connected, continuously-updated games that are played by millions. We are passionate about thinking big, innovating on behalf of our customers, and tackling user problems at scale.
We are looking for an experienced data scientist who can use machine learning and statistical techniques to create state-of-the-art solutions for cloud connected games.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, know how to deliver, love to work with data, are deeply technical, highly innovative and long for the opportunity to build solutions to challenging problems that directly impact the games industry, we want to talk to you.
- Use machine learning and analytical techniques to create scalable solutions for your customers
- Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of data to help automate and optimize key processes
- Design, development and evaluation of highly innovative models for predictive learning
- Work closely with software engineering teams to drive real-time model implementations and new feature creations
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
- Research and implement novel machine learning and statistical approaches
- A PhD in CS machine learning, Operational research, Statistics or in a highly quantitative field
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in predictive modeling and analysis
- Proven strong grasp of machine learning, data mining and data analytics techniques
- Comfortable using Java or C++/C. Experience in using Perl or Python (or similar scripting language) for data processing and analytics.
- Experience in using R, Weka, SAS, Matlab or any other statistical software