ENGIE are recruiting for a Mobile Plumber to cover 2 sites for Kingston University (details below). This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
The role will work across two student accommodation campuses. The sites are currently undergoing refurbishment in phases over the next 2 years and will subsequently maintained for the proceeding 50 years. Sites will be at Seething Wells (KT6 5PJ) and Kingston Hill (KT2 7HJ)
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Carry out plumbing and wet plumbing tasks.
· Assist with the adherence to the Company quality standards including:
· Compliance with specification to current standards
· Compliance with materials / workmanship schedules
· Maintain and care for all company tools
· Be responsible for holding keys for communal entrances, meter cupboards and allow access where appropriate
· Ensure accurate / timely completion of any relevant site-based documentation
· Carry out works as directed by the Account and/or Halls Manager to agreed quality standards
· Ensuring that the site is kept clean and tidy at all times
· Undertake all work to a high standard
· Any other reasonable management request.
· Manage subcontractors in accordance with H&S legislation.
· The role is Mon-Fri working 40 hours a week on a shift pattern covering 8am-5pm, with a 1 in 4 week call out rota.
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
· Proven experience working as an plumber in an FM environment.
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with all levels of staff.
· Current and Valid Full & Clean UK driving license
Note to internal applicants: Please log in at the top right corner under "employee sign in" to apply for this role.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Sep 23, 2020