International Projects is looking for an estimator to join its team.
Part of the division Industry North, located in Grimbergen, International Projects is the reliable partner for the construction and commissioning of large and complex multi-technical installations. We serve top rated companies in Western Europe, active in petrochemical, pharma, power generation, tank storage … with modular construction as well as stick build installation.
· as an estimator you are calculating the cost for the electrical and instrumentation work, based on preliminary planning and project demands. You have internal contact with the purchasing, planning and construction team and externally you are in touch with suppliers and subcontractors
· calculation of the working hours, based on internal guidelines
· consult the market prices for supplies and subcontracting
· imagine the best way for implementation, in accordance with the applicable standards and specifications of the customer
· in addition, you try to include the technical and financial risks of projects in your cost price calculations as much as possible
· actively discuss with the construction teams to obtain the best offer
· prepare the offer together with all requested information
· professional bachelor in electricity or mechanics
· first work experience in estimating and/or on projects is necessary
· strong numerical and very accurate with figures
· very good knowledge of Excel
· good analytical skills
· team player
· able to work under pressure and respect deadlines
· very good knowledge of Dutch and English (read, speak and write)
ENGIE Solutions offers you
Working at ENGIE Solutions is a challenge that opens up opportunities to participate in exciting projects in various sectors of activity. You will be in contact with on-site personnel and offered training in cutting-edge technologies. You will be entrusted with a range of responsibilities, to be performed with a high degree of team spirit and self-sufficiency. Attractive career opportunities are available in line with your profile and your motivation.
Your HR contact: Chiara De Schryver
· Posting Date: Sep 10, 2020