Enterprise IT and Data Architect
As one of the world's largest engineering consultancy companies and with more than 150 years of experience, TRACTEBEL is able to offer to its customers multidisciplinary solutions in energy, water and infrastructure. Its broad range of expertise extends across Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East and Latin America, and allows to rise to our clients' most demanding challenges with the same high-quality engineering and consulting services no matter where their projects are. TRACTEBEL is part of ENGIE Group, a global energy company and leading provider of electricity, natural gas and energy services.
You report directly to the corporate CIO of Tractebel. You will closely work together with the IT staff of Tractebel on an international level, and with the different international business entities as well.
As Enterprise IT and Data Architect, you will:
· Act as an important interface between the business and IT
· Translate the business strategy and organizational objectives into a global Target Architecture for Functions, Data, Applications and Infrastructure
· Define and manage the IT road map, needed to implement the target architecture, for the coming 3 years. This roadmap will include infrastructure, application, data and digital projects.
· Take responsibility for the alignment and integration between the different IT projects in order to assure the coherence in the functioning of the different applications and infrastructure
· Be responsible for the end-to-end consistency of the Functions, Data, Applications and Infrastructure
· Be responsible for the infrastructure architecture, including flows between systems and applications
· Determine the methodologies and tools for the elaboration of the enterprise IT and Data architecture and technical designs, and inform/train the parties involved (experts, developers,…)
· Document the current Enterprise IT and Data architecture and detailed designs
· You have a masters' degree (or equivalent by experience)
· You have an excellent technical knowledge and a broad experience (> 10 years) in IT, both functional and technical. This experience ideally covers infrastructure and Cloud technologies, applications, and data architecture and/or management.
· You are able to quickly understand the business requirements and to work in an agile and co-design mode with the business stakeholders.
· You are familiar with the enterprise architecture discipline and have experience with modelling AS-IS and TO-BE enterprise architectures and technical designs, and with defining roadmaps as well
· You have an analytical mind, able to conceptualize solutions. At the same time, you also have a pragmatic approach and attitude, and you are not afraid of “technically diving into the system” when needed
· You are strong in planning and organizing, facilitating and negotiating with excellent written and verbal communication skills
· You collaborate easily with both IT and business people, and this within an international and multicultural environment
· You are customer-oriented, solution-minded and you have a learning mentality
· You master English, any additional language being an asset
What we offer
· An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance.
· A stable work environment where professional growth and development are connected.
· An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits.
· A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
More about Tractebel Belgium
Tractebel was born in Belgium 150 years ago and today is proud to be one of the world's largest engineering players for energy, water and infrastructure projects. Headquartered in Brussels and present in 33 countries, the company maintains five regional offices and one subsidiary in Belgium, from where more than 1600 staff members provide high-quality engineering and consulting services to private and public clients in the country and across the globe.
Tractebel welcomes candidates from all backgrounds, and actively promotes Diversity in the workforce.
· Posting Date: Feb 10, 2020