ENGIE Services is a provider of energy efficiency, facility management services and outsourcing solutions for companies and communities. Our experts design, develop and manage tailored, smart and sustainable solutions for our customers' benefit from airports to office parks and industrial sites.
ENGIE Services is part of ENGIE in North America, which manages a range of energy businesses in the U.S. and Canada, including electricity generation and cogeneration, natural gas and liquefied natural gas (LNG) distribution and sales, retail energy sales and energy optimization services. ENGIE (formerly GDF SUEZ) employs 154,950 people worldwide and achieved revenues of Can$ 90 billion in 2018.
Job Office: Toronto
Position Status: Permanent, full time
Number of positions: 1
Reporting to the Vice President, Technical and Digital Services, the incumbent must follow and optimize the energy performance of buildings under ENGIE's P3 management.
· Analyse energy use history from the previous month for various energy sources and compared to the energy target and the previous month
· Analyse history of steam, bunker oil, and natural gas use for all meters (operator readings).
· Analyse air conditioning and other equipment readings.
· Read and understand the contract.
· Validate information obtained and compare it with prior data and order to meet the Partner Agreement PA
· Validate the building performance.
· Create the monthly energy consumption report.
· Provide technical support to the unit head and various equipment operators.
· Meet with the client to present and explain the monthly report
· Analyse, identify and implement energy efficiency projects.
· Review data monthly and yearly and compare them with prior months as well as the same months in previous years—validate improved performance—comparative analysis.
· Monitor project implementation participate in budgets and annual reports.
· Support project managers in other buildings as required (random).
· Perform any other related duties requested by the immediate superior.
· DCS in building mechanics or mechanical/electrical engineer and option in energy efficiency, sustainable development or renewable energy
· Thorough understanding of mechanical and electrical systems in buildings
· Solid mastery of MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
· experience in energy modelling would be an advantage
· 5 years in P3 contract is a ‘'nice to have''
· Training in measurement and verification of energy performances, ideally with a CMVP certification, would be an advantage
· Training in Commissioning / Decommissioning, with a Cx/RCx certification, would be an advantage.
· Attitude focused on serving the client
· Structured, critical thinking abilities
· Ability to work without direct supervision
· Organizational skills
· Courtesy dealing with clients and distributors
· Enthusiasm, adaptability
· Judgment, attention to a work well done
· Team spirit
· Sense of service,
· English language. French would be ‘'nice to have.''
Equal Employment Opportunity:
ENGIE Services Inc. is committed to the principles of equality in employment and invites women, aboriginals, members of visible minorities, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
As part of the ENGIE Services selection process, candidates may be asked to give their consent to a background check that is relevant to the position to be filled before receiving an offer of employment.
· Posting Date: Nov 26, 2019