Who we are:
ENGIE is a global energy company, a leading provider of electricity, natural gas, and energy services. With 153,090 employees in more than 70 countries worldwide, ENGIE achieved revenue of €66.6 billion in 2016. ENGIE is committed to being a leader in the energy transition.
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of energy. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity, and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
Global Energy Management (GEM) is one of ENGIE's Business Units. We deliver services in supply and logistics management, asset management, risk management, market access management, while contributing to the market understanding, design and efficiency and developing market solutions to accelerate the energy transition.
GEM manages one of the largest and most diversified energy portfolios in Europe, including electricity, natural gas, bulk commodities and environmental products.
With 5 trading platforms and activities in more than 50 countries, GEM has an extended geographical coverage in Europe, Asia-Pacific and in the US. It employs 1,300 people around the world.
Communication team wishes to recruit a 1-year work-study student, in order to provide long-term support on various communication topics and to assist the team's communication officers and managers.
Looking for a meaningful mission with a possibility to grow? You know how to effectively communicate be it for an internal or external audience? You are dynamic, self-motivated, agile, with a strong interest for energy and sustainability? You are willing to work in a Business Unit that is leading a huge cultural and digital transformation plan? We have the right opportunity for you!
GEM is looking for a highly motivated and talented junior communication officer to take an active role in the internal and external communication strategy, executing and participating in multiple communication projects simultaneously.
Contribute to internal & external communication:
· Participation in events communication (internal events, clients' events…)
· Editorial missions for internal and external communication, covering all the types of channels (intranet, newsletter, extranet, social media…) and formats (article, videos, infographics, storyboard…)
· Proposing news contents (design and content) and strategies to implement them
Support the team in the implementation of daily actions: organization of internal events (conferences, clients' events, seminars, webinar, filming...), brainstorm & launch of innovative projects, encourage sense of belonging internally, participate in the implementation of external / internal campaigns, ...
Courbevoie, ENGIE T1
Education and professional background:
Bac +4/5 from a university, business or communication school specialized in marketing or communication fields
Frequency (favored rhythm of alternating work/school):
4-3 days at work for 1-2 days at school, or 3 weeks at work for 1 week at school
· Demonstrated experience of gaining a rapid understanding of a business or organization and ability to engage in projects already underway
· Comfortable working in a fluid & highly collaborative environment with a strong ability to listen and adapt
· Excellent verbal/written communication skills
· Ability to contribute and execute a communication plan
· Strong planner, macro & detail-oriented, with excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
· Good knowledge of Office 365 tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Word…) and of the Adobe suite (InDesign, Photoshop…)
· Organizational skills and agility
· Stress management
· Active listening
· Entrepreneurial mindset
· Teamwork skills
· Fluent in English
The candidate should be fluent in english
· Posting Date: May 12, 2020