The Digital Project Manager aims at ensuring the progress of the digital transformation projects covering a role of liaison between the Line-of-Business and IT; he will be responsible for leading and pushing the transformation or the further development of digital areas of the business through the technical design of processes and / or digital services (i.e. e-commerce and self-provisioning services, APP and other Mobile services, applications for social networks, eCRM, the eBilling systems, web services, open API systems .......)
• Manage the entire project life cycle (planning of project activities; allocation of resources; project budgets management, vendor management; continuous monitoring of project activities, results achieved, costs of project reporting)
• Identify and define specific solutions for business applications, overseeing the phases of analysis, design and delivery of the solution, and paying attention to product innovation, the architectural and safety requirements;
· Knowledge of the latest project management tools and planning.
· Recognized certifications in Project Management (ACP, Scrum Master, PMP, Prince2, etc.) is a plus
· Knowledge of Agile methodologies (e.g .: Scrum, Kanban, SAFe).
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Power Point, Excel, Word, MS Project) and Adobe Creative Suite.
· Organizational and planning skills
· Teamworking capability
· Multi-tasking capability and problem solving
· Good interpersonal skills
· Leadership in management project team
· Innovative Thinking
Degree in Technical / Computer Science / Engineering
Previous experience (at least 3 years) as a Project Manager in complex projects of digital transformation;
· Fluent Italian and English, both speaking and writing.
· Spanish is a plus