· Job Description:
DXC is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent, and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
We are currently looking for Integration Solutions - Offering Solution Architect, to join our Global Solutioning Center in Sofia (GSC), which aims to deliver Best in Class Solutioning and Sales Support services with regionally aligned teams from Best Shore locations.
As an Integration Solutions (IS) Offering Solution Architect (OSA), you will be expected to possess a digital orientation to a hybrid cloud technical and pre-sales expertise needed to lead the design and development of compelling solutions. The OSA IS covers the respective offerings and capabilities across Bionix & Platform DXC, Brokerage Services, Enterprise Service Management (ESM), Service Integration & Management (SIAM) and ITSM Tool Integrations within a pursuit.The person, undertaking the role would work closely with our clients, pursuit teams and leadership teams to define and deliver complex customer solutions that span DXC’s digital approach to Intelligent Automation called Bionix, Private Cloud and Public Cloud and Traditional Data Center ITO services.
Key responsibilities will include:
· To provide high-level and detailed consultative solutions and technical sales support for selected customer opportunities.
· To understand business requirements and be able to translate them into technical requirements.
· To perform in-depth and high-level technical presentations for customers, partners, and potential clients.
· To provide consultative support to other Offering Solution Architects/Leaders and deal teams.
· To mentor other Offering Solution Architects in the assigned opportunities. Exhibit leadership and be viewed as a leader by senior management, peers, partners, company and customers.
· To gather solution requirements from field and customer engagements to aggregate and submit findings to the cloud portfolio/practice to drive refinement of solutions and offerings.
· To drive add on sales and business opportunities during the entire process in order to contribute to increased sales volumes.
Key skills and experience required:
· Bachelor's degree in engineering/computer science or equivalent
· Minimum 5 years solution architect experience
· Minimum 3 years systems integration experience
· Extensive expertise in providing leadership during customer business discussions, requirements and needs analysis (financial drivers, impacts, and restrictions) and creating technical solutions.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – ability to form trusted advisor relationships with customers and different internal stakeholders.
· Knowledge and experience with cloud and virtualization technologies, solutions, and architectures.
· Experience positioning cloud and virtualization technologies at the engineering level through the CxO level.
· Experience in the integration and proposal of 3rd party suppliers/products for cloud computing solutions.
· Experience in ITSM Tooling Software (especially ServiceNow or similar leading industry products)
· Experience in DevOps, and/or other agile software development methodologies and in hybrid cloud automation best practices.
· Experience in Enterprise Service Management & Brokerage solutions and Service Integrations using API based policies.
In return, we offer:
· A wide range of professional development opportunities.
· An opportunity to work with some of the latest technologies on the market.
· Competitive remuneration package.
· 24 days of holiday leave.
· Additional Health Insurance.
· Food vouchers.
If you are interested in the opportunity, please submit your CV in English. Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.