· Job Description:
• Background in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in IT Operations, infrastructure services support, operations monitoring and/or end user support.
• Strong troubleshooting, analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
• Strong customer focus and management of client expectations.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including fluency in English.
• Must be a good team player.
• Must possess good leadership skills.
• Can work with minimal supervision.
• Perform and lead tasks involved in Messaging & Collaboration as follows:
− Deploy/update new Messaging and Collaboration applications in production environment
− Participate in Messaging software installation, service builds, server migration, and consolidation
− Messaging monitoring and troubleshooting including mail queue and routing, server availability, SMTP, server tasks, disk space, and server logs
− Mail, application and system database maintenance
− Messaging server software fix packs and patches
− Retire and decommission applications and servers
− Configure and maintain hosted application templates, Messaging server ports & network, server document and server replication
− Monitor server backups, agents, server availability, antivirus, cluster replication
• Act as second level support for managing incidents, accept transfer and elevations of incidents, track progress and provide resolution
• Conduct incident trending, root cause analysis, recommend solutions and document resolutions in the known-error database
• Independently review, implement, and verify changes/solutions of moderate complexity and risk to meet customer needs
• Create and update documentations on team processes, best practice and case studies
• Participate in the pilot for new accounts as a project team member, subject matter expert or account technical lead.
• Set technical leadership to the team working on an account
• Participate as a resource (i.e. trainer) in and lead technical trainings for the Messaging & Collaboration technology area
• May lead service delivery reviews and day-to-day operation execution for one service ownership or customer
• May lead compliance initiatives for a specific ITIL process within the team
• Act as a mentor for trainees or resources with 1 to 2 years’ experience.
• Be responsive to clients whilst following the principles and procedures of the quality
• Identify, analyze problems and suggest improvements identified in their own area of responsibility and implementing those with a recognized business benefit
• Participate or lead any service line or site initiative, thereby contributing to development of the organization
• Completion of a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or an equivalent degree
• Intermediate experience in supporting Messaging and Collaboration systems primarily using Microsoft Exchange, Sharepoint, Skype, and 0365
• Basic knowledge on ITIL processes, particularly on Incident, Change, Problem, and Release Management
• Can work in a project team and support team setup
• Effective communication skills, both oral and written