· Job Description:
We are looking for an Executive Assistant who will support our NCE consulting team.
· Schedules appointments, meetings and travel itineraries. Coordinates related arrangements. Maintains calendars.
· Prepares and checks presentation materials to assist senior management in meetings and discussions. Prepares and distributes meeting minutes to authorized personnel.
· Prepares correspondence, reports and other materials for internal and external audience. Performs quality checks on provided data and reporting.
· Enables local and global processes/initiatives by organizing and reporting the required data as well as ensuring the timely delivery.
· Conduct and assist in special projects.
· Maintains and organizes office operations and procedures such as information management, filings, procurement matters and other administrative tasks.
· Positive mindset and high social competence. Ability to establish network within DXC. Team oriented.
· Problem solving mindset. Self-starter. Accurate
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Strong MS Office skills
· Fluent English. German will be a strong plus
· Previous experience
· Flexible time schedule
· Home office possibilities
· 25 days holidays
· Company Laptop
· Meal Vouchers
· Cafeteria Benefit card
· Multisport card