DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit http://www.dxc.technology/.
In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Łódź. We work with wide technology stack on a daily basis: Apache Airflow, Databricks, Azure DevOps, Blob Storage, Azure Data Warehouse, Azure SQL DB, Azure Data Factory, PostgreSQL, Azure Analysis Services, PowerBI .
Applications Services Global Delivery Poland - a large, growing delivery center located in Warsaw and Łódź - offers high quality Applications Development and Applications Management Services to DXC customers all over the world. The Center’s portfolio covers full software lifecycle, including: Applications Development; Applications Management, Quality Assurance, Project Management, Testing, Business and Systems Analysis. The main technology focus is on Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence, Web and mobile solutions, ERP and CRM systems. Most of the Center's employees hold multiple certifications in Oracle, Sun, SAP, Siebel, ISEB, ISTQB, ITIL, CMMI, PMP and Six Sigma.
We are currently looking for:
Job location: Warsaw
Successful candidate will be part of a growing Analytics Team located in Poland, focusing on various Big Data technologies, providing projects and services to international clients and teams from across the globe. He/she will participate in end-to-end project implementations delivered in dynamic and young environment that encourages innovative solutions. We offer an opportunity to develop both in the technology and business areas.
This role is an excellent opportunity for ETL Developers who would like to work with cutting-edge technologies and learn all there is about Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Big Data. We will invest time and resources to deliver customized trainings to enable your professional growth.
As part of our team, your main responsibilities will focus in area of:
· Development of ETL solutions for new and ongoing projects in DW and Big Data area
· Large scale deployments, automation and configuration management.
· Technology explorations, research & development, deep investigations & trouble-shooting
· Education background in Information Technology or related field
· More than three years of experience in technical role in Business Intelligence or ETL area
· Familiarity with Azure ecosystem and experience with relevant technology:
· Database engines mainly SQL DB, SQL DW
· Storage on Azure
· ETL Processing on Azure e.g. Azure Data Factory, Azure Analysis Services
· Knowledge of HDInsight will be an asset.
· Good command of SQL, including query optimization, processing large volumes of data
· Knowledge of Python
· Knowledge of Java would be a strong asset
· Knowledge of traditional ETL tools and solutions
· Experience with Databricks will be an asset.
· Hands-on experience in Shell or Powershell scripting
· Ability to work independently and within a team
· Ability to work customer facing roles, driving the solution development, acting as the consultant and technology advisor if needed.
· English – to communicate in written and spoken language
Why is it great to be part of DXC Analytics?
We offer a job in heavily invested area, cooperating with inspiring people from across the world. A place where you can learn, work with experts, share your knowledge, have occasions to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles.
Additionally, you will receive an attractive employee benefits package:
· Work in an international company, full-time job and permanent job contract
· Opportunity for personal and professional development and advancement within the company by taking part in interesting and challenging projects
· Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
· Professional technical and soft skill training (internal DXC University and certification program), opportunity to learn and evolve within a team of experienced colleagues
· Private medical care, social benefits system, life insurance, Multisport card, Wellness Program, German language classes, relax corner (XBOX games and other), sport communities
· Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
· Competitive compensation package adjusted to candidate’s experience and qualifications
· Last but not least our office is located on the lakeside, near metro and tram station, apart of that effective home-office culture is in our DNA.