· Job Description:
DXC Eclipse, the Microsoft Practice within DXC Technology,helps enterprise and mid-market organisations to digitally transform their business and move to the cloud with cost-effective, rapid projects that offer lower risk and are delivered in a faster time to market using Microsoft applications.
In Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific, we support over 1,200 customer sites across the region. We specialise in new implementations and upgrades to cloud-based, industry-specific solutions, powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365 and our unique IP and talented project teams.
About the role
You will be working as a subject matter expert in technical architecture of Microsoft technologies, specifically working with our government clients and prospects.
You have a strong Enterprise Architecture background that do not have Microsoft specific knowledge will be considered for the role and will begin their employment with an intense training period to get up to speed on Microsoft technologies, after this period of training they will be expected to keep up with the technology themselves as part of the role.
Your primary responsibilities:
· Analyse customer business needs, lead the development of a solution strategy, work with the wider team to configure and customise the solution to deliver a tailored demonstration supporting the sales cycle.
· Provide senior level business and application consulting services.
· System engineering to include Data conversion, Data recovery, System re-engineering, System optimisation and tuning, System benchmarking and Technology selection.
· Address technical issues and risks.
· Research new technical implementations and preparing/performing product demonstrations.
· Support delivery as required.
· Commercial understanding of how to communicate and work with large complex projects
· The ability to confidently present to boardroom groups
· Experience in cloud and on-premise architecture with the ability to explain key architecture concepts to customers.
· Enterprise project experience.
· Initiative, be driven and a self-starter
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships at all levels.
· Comfortable and available for frequent local travel.
· Willingness to learn new technologies and self-educate.
DXC Eclipse Culture
DXC Eclipse is dedicated to ‘putting its people first’. We offer competitive remuneration; benefits, training and career opportunities and a culture that demonstrates our employees are our first priority.