· Job Description:
· Supervise a team primarily comprised of non-exempt employees or contingent workforce with well-defined, limited scope, including directing daily work activities/priorities, time tracking, people recruitment and development, cost management and workforce planning.
· Provides general supervision and guidance within one functional area (Member Customer Service Call Center).
· Work with multiple functional areas (e.g. Education & Outreach, Research & Financial and Provider Customer Service Call Center) to ensure overall Service Level Agreements are met.
· Act as a resource to staff related to benefit and salary administration. Assists with hiring tasks and feedback for the employee performance review process.
· Manage team and individual performance. Monitors team members’ progress on goals.
· Ensure processes and procedures, are documented and reviewed/updated on a regular basis.
· Resolves and monitors routine customer escalations as appropriate.
· Solves routine issues within established guidelines.
· Escalates issues for which there is not a document procedure or precedent set.
· Reviews production reporting and workforce management as required to support processes.
· Lead team toward operational excellence by monitoring key metrics, ensuring team goals and contractual commitments are met. Produce goals to include process improvements.
· Provides production data to upper management as appropriate. Good people management ability and handles all people care related activities. Creates a working environment that is conducive to individual growth, high performance, is challenging and rewarding.
Education and Experience Required:
· High School Diploma require, prefer Degree of Higher Education.
· Must have proven experience in a supervisory role or lead role over an administrative staff and building a strong team environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Strong knowledge of the administrative methods, and an acumen to develop the required administrative skills of the job.
· Specific level of software skills as required by the work unit.
· Must have knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications and/or other systems required for call center operations (e.g. call management and workforce management tools.) – direct experience preferred.
· Experience in providing supervisory oversight for a specialized help desk desired (e.g. member inquiries, claiming, invoicing, and fair hearings).
· Strong verbal and written communication skills; bi or multi lingual desired.
· Excellent customer service skills and applied experience.
· Excellent problem resolution skills.
· Detail and team oriented.
· Overtime work is occasionally required.