· Job Description:
Work as technical developer on the implementation of new, and maintenance of existing B2B Trading Partners, transactions, communication protocols, and EDI solutions. The position will be working closely with Project management, architects, technical, and functional leads to design solutions that are flexible, scalable, and reusable while meeting the business needs in timely manner.
· A minimum 5 years of development and configuration experience in C/Unix/SQL.
· A minimum of 7 years of experience in working with a software development methodology.
· A strong understanding of EDI programming practices, standards and conventions.
· A strong understanding of development life cycle.
· Strong facilitation skills to engage subject matter experts to define platform requirements and conduct detailed design reviews with project teams.
· Must have strong understanding of Health care processes and hands on experience in supporting such processes.
· Be proactive to issues regarding infrastructure, troubleshooting/debugging, user requests, etc.
· Experience with tuning and customizing default application reports.
· Experience with data delivery mechanisms using (S)FTP, HTTPS and other protocols.
· Provide knowledgeable customer support, tuning and performance support.
· Working as an individual and/or team contributor as situation demands.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to explain and document the technology strategy to diverse audiences.
· Knowledge of various file Transfer software, including Interchange and Connect Direct desirable.
· Technical skills:
· Experience with EDI document standards.
· Experience in development of batch processes using Java.
· Experience with BPML, XML, XSLT, and XPath and SOAP Web Services.
· Experience with SFTP, FTP, FTPS, AS2, HTTPS, TCP, UDP protocols
· Experience in ongoing performance tuning, applying patches, and resource optimization.
· Creating and maintaining operational, configuration, procedural and other documentation.
· Two or more years of HIPAA transaction experience.
· Two or more years of healthcare domain professional experience.
NOTE: This position can be based in office or telecommute.