Bringing Disruption to the Legal Profession
This immense opportunity is about being unconventional, multidisciplinary and ensuring tasks get done and decisions are made…
We are entering a new era and open a position for a Legal Operations Partner who will help meet our growing needs and those of the business.
Who we are:
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
For patients We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
Key figures: - We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 3,500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- 60+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- 100,000 video consultations happen daily on the Doctolib app;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars "SCALES" : - SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- CARE: Take care of our team
- ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
- LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- ENJOY: Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
Our Doctolawyers are a team of smart, open minded and innovation friendly people. We never miss an opportunity to learn and test new things. Our ambitions are big.
As a major disruptor of the legal profession, you will be responsible for:
· Dealing with everything but the law - we, other folks of the Legal Department, will take care of it!
· Structuring the team around KPI, new technology and self-serving tools
· Redesigning the legal knowledge management and service delivery
· Ensuring the best experience for all our users (Legal Design)
· Finding the best approach to engage, optimize and streamline our law firms
Who you are:
- You hold a bachelor’s degree (Ecole de Commerce for French applicants) ideally in a business-related field (Financial acumen is a must)
- Ideally you have previously played an important role in delivering a large-scale, enterprise-wide project (Strong process, project and operational management skills are required)
- You possess excellent analytical skills and an ability to effectively use both data and experience-based instinct to make decisions
- You are highly motivated and thrive in a role where you have an opportunity to build something from the ground up
- You challenge the established ways of thinking;
- You’re fluent in English
- You have worked at a tech company before, or have an equivalent exposure to tech environments and are eager to continue to learn new technologies
What we offer you:
- A team of 1500 amazing people, passionate about a common project
- Great office (DoctoCampus) next to Paris!
- Team building : DoctoParties, DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoWeekends..
- The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry!
Details: - Contract: full-time position
- Start: as soon as possible
- Location: 54 Quai Charles Pasqua 92300 Levallois-Perret
- Package: attractive salary (fixed part + quarterly bonuses) depending on profile