Doctolib is revamping its entire knowledge and learning strategy, come build the new programs with us. This project, known as 'Socrate' project, is one of the most structuring ones for Doctolib as it is at the core of our employees' experience and performance, our future ways of working and our learning culture.
To make it happen, Doctolib is looking for a Knowledge & Learning Project Partner.
You will be in charge of leading the rollout phase, as the design one is now over, by supporting the implementation of a portal and will make the new knowledge governance a success.
Part of the People Development Team, you will work closely with the Knowledge & Learning community within the different business units.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
· We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 2500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
· 50+ million patients visit our platform every month;
· We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
What will be your missions?
· Supervise the project to oversee the impacts and interdependencies between people and programs
· Organize and lead project committee meetings, composed of 7 Doctolib managers from different departments
· Follow up the projects steps and update the committee members so that they can contribute and make decisions
· Coordinate all direct stakeholders on the project to move from mapping to migration of content on the tool
· Ensure initiatives meet the objectives of the leadership team.
· Once the project is done, you'll be able to explore new missions in the area of People Development, Project Management.
Who are you?
· You have at least 3 years of experience related to project management - ideally knowledge management - in a consulting firm or a fast-paced company You have strong problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills
· You believe a strong people organization can be a game changer for a fast growing company
· You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision
· You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local
· You recognize yourself in our SCALES values
· You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector
· You are fluent in English. Native speaker in French or German is a plus.
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars "SCALES":
· SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
· CARE: Take care of our team
· ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
· LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
· ENJOY : Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
· STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale