Description de l'offre
We offer you the opportunity to develop your career with us! Join us and challenge yourself in Finance!
FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS CONTROLLER
For our Essential Dairy & Plant-Based division in Milan we are looking as of now for a Financial Planning & Analysis Controller .
We offer a permanent contract .
During this experience you’ll be part of a dynamic team and you’ll have visibility on all the company’s departments and you’ll contribute to the achievements of your team.
About the job
As Financial Planning & Analysis Controller for Danone Dairy Italy, you'll be accountable for:
· Animation of financial performance cycle through our Global Planning System (GPS) process and monitoring of risks and opportunities
· Consolidation of financial forecast and closing at cluster level
· Reporting and FP&A support
· Forecasting, monitoring and reporting of income and expenses
· Development of our business intelligence tools in terms of data accuracy and reliability
· Ensure compliance of accounting and internal control guidelines
To be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role, we believe you need to have:
· Master's degree in business administration with a focus on controlling or finance
· 12 months of professional experience in Accounting and/or Business Controlling
· Good knowledge of P&L and financial processes
· Excellent Excel knowledge
· Structured and analytical way of working
· Excellent problem solving and entrepreneurial thinking
· Ability to work cross functional and ability to influence and manage stakeholders
· Flexibility in terms of monthly deadline
· Excellent English knowledge written and spoken.
Competencies & Skills:
- Good planning and organization skills, combined with attention to detail.
- Able to gather, manipulate and interpret data, solve problems and establish priorities.
- Ability to communicate cross functionally (verbally & written) issues and performance.
- A good time manager, able to meet deadlines with quality output.
- Strong process development and analytical business skills.
As a world leading food company DANONE stands for international success. Around 104000 employees work on all five continents in the four Danone business areas Essential Dairy & Plant-Based, Early Life Nutrition, Water and Advanced Medical Nutrition on one corporate mission: “Bringing health through food to as many people as possible”.
We want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food and healthy food needs a healthy planet: this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Our offices are centrally located and easily reached by public transportation. Free water, yogurt and fruits are of course benefits for our employees. We offer you a culture, where you’ll be welcomed to bring in ideas and take initiative. You’ll learn from colleagues highly committed and passionate about what they do. We believe in “One learning a day”: learning something new each day means you keep growing every day!
We believe everyone has talent, something which comes natural to you. Your uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energizes you.
Willing to start your meaningful journey? Hit the apply bottom!
Il trattamento dei dati personali avverrà nel rispetto T.U. sulla privacy, L.196/2003.
La ricerca è rivolta ad entrambi i sessi (L. 903/77).