CNH Industrial S.p.
A. is a global leader in the capital goods sector that, through its various businesses, designs, produces and sells agricultural and construction equipment (CNH Global N.V.), trucks, commercial vehicles, buses and special vehicles (Iveco S.p.
A.), as well as engines and transmissions for those vehicles and engines for marine applications (FPT Industrial S.p.
A.). Present in all major markets worldwide, CNH Industrial is also focused on expanding its presence in high-growth markets even through joint ventures. More information about CNH Industrial S.p.
A. and its businesses can be found online at www.cnhind.com.com
Within CNH Industrial, the Parts & Service Iveco Italy market (biggest EMEA Market), is looking for a VIE to take the responsibility of its reporting activities and support the market management in both the day-to-day activities and the strategic decisions.
MAIN TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting & Tools Development:
- Update & Analyze Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Reports
- Automatize Reports & Tools
- Adapt, develop, and create reports to support operational and strategic decision making
- Maintain and update existing databases
- Develop new databases to match market & control analysis requirements
- Insure data accuracy
- In-depth market results analysis
- Profit & Margin analysis
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Support the market management & the commercial team in preparing presentations & ad hoc analysis
- Excel proficiency (VBA is a strong plus)
- Data Base Management and Querying (Access as a minimum, SQL Programming & IBM Cognos Environment
- Data Warehouse a strong plus)
- “Can do” attitude
- Ability to think and take decisions independently
- Rigorousness & Integrity
- Ability to interact confidently with a wide range of interlocutors
- Master Degree from either a Business, an Engineering School or a top-ranked university in a business-related field of study
- At least one year of previous experience in either Business Intelligence, Data Analysis, Controlling, or Market Analysis
- Interest to work in a very dynamic commercial environment
- Interest in the automotive industry
- Fluent in English and the will to learn Italian quickly
Thanks to the broad aspects covered during the VIE a successful Business Analyst will be given the possibility to progress towards pure Business Intelligence activities, Sales Controlling, Sales Planning, or Commercial & Marketing functions.