Security Business Partner, GTA
CGI is more than just an IT consulting company; we are a global organization offering a world of opportunities. Become part of an outstanding culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, to make decisions, to achieve your full potential, and to chart your own career. Our benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs and flexible work schedules.
The Security Business Partner will be an integral member of the Global Security Corporate Function in the GTA.
In this dynamic role, you will assist in the implementation and management of the CGI Global Security Program, including the Enterprise Security Management Framework (ESMF) which encompasses information security/cyber security, business continuity, physical security, workforce security and insider threat management.
You will contribute to the overall security posture for the GTA, including the CGI Security Baseline, and support both internal and external security related matters.
Join us as we securely enable transformation and change!
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Assist and manage the implementation of internal corporate policies, procedures, and standards by:
• Assessing and mitigating security risks;
• Ensuring that CGI security policies and standards are applied to internal and shared (multi-client) systems;
• Ensuring critical and high security vulnerabilities are analyzed and appropriate security patches are deployed;
• Implementing security education, training and awareness programs and security communication;
• Participating in local internal security projects as a Security representative;
• Participating in contract reviews and bid / proposal support (Security and Business Continuity Planning);
• Supporting government security program (control goods and contract security program);
• Supporting the security exception requests;
• Preparing material for presenting the security status to leadership team;
• Implementing the ESMF consistently across delivery and support teams;
• Conducting periodic risk management activities (ex: Gap assessments – Physical and Information Security) and execute the agreed mitigation plans;
• Acting as point of contact for CGI security audits, ensuring the security program is in alignment with CGI security policies and directives;
• Supporting the management of all security incidents reported; working with all partners in mitigating the risk due to the security incidents;
• Assisting with developing, implementing and testing Business Continuity and Crisis Management plans with the leadership team.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 3-5 years’ experience in a leadership information security role managing enterprise security operations ideally within the technology professional services industry.
• Enterprise IT governance, operational and IT risk management.
• Relevant certifications are highly desirable (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, CPP, PSP, CRISC, CIPP, etc.)
• Knowledge of Security Incident Response, Crisis Management, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
• Regulatory compliance data classification and management
• University Degree in Computer Science or a similar discipline
• Outstanding communication skills
• Pragmatic approach
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment
• Results oriented and able to establish good partnership with different teams
• Cost conscious
• Autonomous and self-motivated
• Effective communication and presentation skills
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Availability outside business hours in case of incidents with high severity
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.