Office 365 / SharePoint Solutions Architect
The Office 365 / SharePoint Solutions Architect collaborates with clients to identify business needs, defines functional, technical, design requirements, introduce the overall technical vision for and leads the design, development, and implementation of resulting solutions.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Collaborate with clients on the best approach to enable and advance their Office 365 and SharePoint capabilities
• Consult with business owners on business process improvement and automation according to best practices and obtain functional, technical and design requirements
• Present innovative and alternate approaches when evaluating the best solution based on the business needs
• Design, develop, and implement custom Office 365 / SharePoint solutions within a Professional Service environment
• Assist organizations with Office 365 / SharePoint platform Governance, Strategy, Road Maps, Policies, Security and Compliance matters
• Provide consultation on Office 365 / SharePoint platform Training, Administration, Configuration, Development, and Support to maximize return on IT Investments
• Champion the use of the Office 365 / SharePoint platform
• Identify new Office 365 / SharePoint enhancements that may be relevant and make the appropriate recommendations to project stakeholders
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• S/He will possess excellent customer-facing skills and demonstrate the ability to build professional relationships
• S/He will demonstrated the ability to grasp new concepts and emerging technologies
• S/He will understand business opportunities and challenges and be able to match them to available Office 365 / SharePoint platform solutions.
• S/He should be accomplished in providing consultation on, developing and implementing solutions for Microsoft SharePoint / Office 365 ECM, Collaboration and Document Management according to Microsoft Best Practices.
• S/He has experience devising and implementing solutions with Azure and Cloud based Infrastructure.
• S/He will have experience designing, developing, and implementing high quality, scalable and extensible Office 365 and SharePoint solutions.
• S/He must have excellent knowledge of programming / systems analysis, quality assurance, prototyping, construction, integration, and migration functions.
• S/He will have had experience planning and managing platform / data migrations.
• S/He will have the ability to manage and meet solution delivery targets under constraints.
• S/He will have excellent knowledge of programming / systems analysis, quality assurance, prototyping, construction, integration, and migration functions.
• S/He will have experience working from high-level requirements through detailed specifications, prototype, software deployment, and administration.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.