We are now looking for a Enterprise Architect to join our winning team.
Work alongside a best-in-class team to design and develop cloud solutions
You would have opportunity to work with global customers and new innovative technologies
The position can be located in Helsinki, Turku or Tampere.
Required experience and qualifications to be successful in this role:
You have a proven track record in defining cloud strategies, including crafting multi-phased implementation roadmaps
You are familiar with evaluating cloud applications, hardware, and software.
You work closely with IT security to monitor the company's cloud privacy.
You enjoy working together with your own team members, customers and other stakeholders.
You have a proactive and customer-oriented mindset.
You are a true team player with excellent communication and interaction skills.
We expect you to have: (these are only examples)
• knowledge and experience in identifying the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs
• experience in following technologies: Microsoft Azure and AWS and/or Google Cloud
• Cloud certifications (Microsoft Azure and/or AWS ansd/or Google Cloud)
• Project experience implementing core infrastructure, networking and cloud-based services for business teams or consumers
• Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs
• Research, analyze, recommend and select technical approaches for solving difficult and meaningful development and integration problems
• excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• ability to compartmentalize matters and see the big picture
• proactive and independent working style
• excellent negotiation skills, ability to influence others
• ability to multitask and work under pressure
• Excellent leadership skills
• accuracy and attention to detail
• MSc or BSc degree from a related field
• fluent communication skills in Finnish and in English
• Ability to travel
We know that one of the key components of our success is the talent, skills and knowledge of the people who join our team – professionals like you. This is what we offer:
• Meaningful job and exciting tasks: You will work in challenging projects with products and services that add true value to our customers.
• Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues: You will be part of a dynamic and innovative team where everyone’s knowledge and competences are valued. We strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered.
• Excellent opportunities to learn and to develop yourself: Your career and professional development will be our top priorities. We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs.
• Benefits of a large and global IT company: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world. In Finland we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
For more information, please contact: Erkki Hiekka +358405131499.
Please leave your application by 29.02.2020 at the latest.
Personal security clearances will be required depending on the role.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.