Bouygues Energies & Services operates in over 30 countries globally. Using the expertise of our 2,640 UK employees, we provide engineering and service capabilities committed to designing, building, operating and maintaining infrastructure, buildings and industrial facilities.
From facilities management and energy performance and supply, to smart city, infrastructure and industry solutions; we have a successful track record of delivering services in a range of complex and secure critical environments.
Bouygues Energies & Services is committed to diversity and equality of opportunity through its 'Success in Diversity' approach, and is open to all talents. We encourage anyone with the skills mentioned in the product description. announces to apply. If post adjustments are necessary, they will be mentioned during the recruitment interview.
BYES FM SMH-15380
Energy and Services - Assistance
Description of assignment
Bouygues Energies and Services has an exciting opportunity for a Helpdesk Administrator to join our team providing Facilities Management maintenance at our key hospital site in Bristol. This is a permanent position working NIGHTS 37.5hrs per week on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern working either the early or the late night shift as detailed below:
Early night shift from 18:30 – 05:30, 10.5 hours + 30 min lunch break
Late night shift from 20:30 – 07:30, 10.5 hours + 30 min lunch break.
Both patterns have a 6 hour daytime training day every 8 weeks.
· To provide a professional FM Helpdesk service
· To receive calls and enter the details onto the CAFM system to enable the works to be completed
Contact relevant subcontractor and co-ordinate site visits
· To support the planned maintenance programme by generating jobs and updating the system when work is complete
· Raise Purchase Orders, invoicing, and other ad-hoc administration support to the department
· Working hours are 37.5 per week on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern
· Must have experience of providing excellent customer service ideally in a helpdesk environment
· Knowledge of a CAFM system desirable – Maximo
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
· Able to work as part of a team and autonomously
· Must have good IT skills (able to use email, management systems, databases)
· Well organised and able to prioritise workload
· Good timekeeper and reliable
· Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for training and development.
GCSE / A levels
Europe, England, South West England, Somerset