About BNP Paribas:
BNP Paribas Group
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 75 countries, with more than 189,000 employees, including more than 146,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
About BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking
Fully integrated in the BNP Paribas Group, BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading provider of solutions to two client franchises: corporates and institutionals, and operates across EMEA (Europe Middle East Africa), APAC (Asia Pacific) and the Americas. The bank is a global leader in Debt Capital Markets and Derivatives. It is a top European house in Equity Capital Markets and it has leading franchises in Specialized Financing. In Securities Services, it is a top five House worldwide. BNP Paribas CIB strives to service the global economy by providing solutions to its clients in financing (ECM, DCM, specialized financing), flow banking (trade finance and cash management), financial advisory (M&A, project finance), global markets (interest rates, credit, foreign exchange, equity derivatives), risk management, and securities services.
Securities Services is one of the top global custodians in the world . We are the bank for financial institutions, handling operational transactions linked to their securities accounts. Our mission consists of protecting our clients' assets and managing their operational transactions throughout the whole investment cycle. We do not invest our clients' assets for whom we act as custodian or administrator. BNP Paribas Securities Services is ranked 5th in the world and the top non-American custodian
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and must be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of working in an executive suite environment.
· General administrative support for the Regional Manager of Securities Services Americas; actively manage agenda, understand the priority of meetings/events. Help ensure that the Regional Manager is on schedule throughout the work day.
· Additional Administrative support for 1 to 3 Managing Directors on the team.
· Manage calendars, organize meetings, book conference rooms and telepresence rooms for complex cross-time zones meetings; liaise with IT services;
· Interact with Senior Management in other departments and Paris offices, and manage logistics for visitors; meet and accompany visitors and clients.
· Arrange domestic and international travels and create expense reports; manage the MD's travel itinerary (flights, hotels, and cars) as well as restaurant reservations, food orders as needed on an ad hoc basis.
· Track time off schedule for management team
· Ad hoc support for the team including printing and presentation.
· Responsible for ensuring the appropriate supply of office materials.
· Monitor the printers/photocopiers and advise the help desk when maintenance is needed.
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor degree
· 4 – 6 years of relevant industry experience, preferably providing support to senior level executives in the financial arena
Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
Exhibit initiative, flexibility, resourcefulness and efficiency, with a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality
Organizational skills and strong attention to detail
· Positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across different areas of the business as well as with senior management
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Solid user skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook email and calendar tools.
Understands that he/she may be privy to confidential information and maintains the highest standard of integrity and conduct
Communicates clearly and concisely
· Bi-lingual – fluency in French and Spanish is a plus
· Not Applicable