MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
BNP Paribas' Enterprise Data Management (EDM) organization was formed to establish and maintain a robust governance infrastructure including policies, standards, processes and technology required to ensure the availability, accessibility, quality and consistency of data across the platform. The organization is structured around 4 functions: Data Management, Data Governance, Data Quality and a Project Office. Functions regroup teams with varied responsibility perimeters including but not limited to Data Attestation, Operations, Strategy, Trace, etc.
EDM is looking to hire a college graduate from the fields of IT, Finance or Engineering. The candidate should possess strong communication, problem solving, client servicing and organizational skills.
• Depending on the team assignment, contribute to diverse production processes such as production runbooks, incidents management, attestation, certification, quality measurements, data cleasing, etc.
• Collaborate on projects in a business analyst or project management capacity.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
As a BNP Paribas graduate in Montreal, you will benefit from:
• Working in a brand new Flexible working office space
• Giving back to the community through the Volunteering committee (Tree planting, Welcome Hall Mission, etc.)
• Participating in various activities through the Sports & Leisure Committee all year round
• Improving hard and soft skills thanks to the numerous BNPP Canada Academy trainings
• Summer Fridays, Lunch & Learn, and much more
• Contribute to the bank's diversity through Employee Resource Groups
Ideal candidate profile
TRAINING AND OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Fully bilingual French / English
• Bachelor's degree completed in the fields of IT, Finance or Engineering. Master's degree a plus.
• The candidate should be a proficient communicator able to influence, summarize and think on their feet.
• The candidate will face new problems on a daily basis, need to be able to analyze the causes, impacts, solutions and issue recommendations that work for all their stakeholders.
• The candidate will be supporting internal data clients. The candidate will prioritize clients' requirements while maximizing their satisfaction.
• The candidate needs to operate autonomously and possess a strong sense of initiative.
• The candidate needs organizational and prioritization skills.
A recruitment policy that promotes equity and diversity:
Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
We pride ourselves in applying non-discrimination rules to all our recruitments.
We will only contact the candidates selected who meet the job requirements in terms of training and experience.
ABOUT BNP PARIBAS
In Canada, BNP Paribas is one of the dominant foreign investment banks and is committed to building its platform even further. Since becoming the operational hub for the Group's activities in North America in 2013, it has grown significantly to reach more than 800 employees, and is expected to continue growing in the coming years. With the continued development of technology and financial fields, BNP Paribas Canada continues to attract experts with diverse backgrounds as well as ambitious talents from across the globe. With the international mobility and capacity that very few companies can offer, BNP Paribas prides itself in providing a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. Our policies promote equity and diversity and we pride ourselves in applying non-discrimination rules to all our recruitments
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
For the sixth year in a row, BNP Paribas has received the Top Employer Europe certification. Furthermore, in 2018 UN Women announced BNP Paribas as the new HeForShe Thematic Champion to accelerate progress towards gender equality. BNP Paribas Canada is recognized for the excellence of its training and was granted the Certificate for the quality of training initiatives (CQIF) by la Commission des partenaires du marché du travail (CPMT).